About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Wednesday 22 August 2012

like a runner minus the running

Nike Air Max 1 black lotus liberty, Nike Air Max 1 Blue Glow, Nike Air Max 1 Fast Love

As you can probably already tell I have a slight obssession with Nike Air Max 1s, in particular the three above. I don't know what it is about them that makes them stand out more than any other trainer on the market right now, they're just so amazing. I'm no runner and even if I were I wouldn't choose these to run in because they're reasonably bulky, instead I think they'd look great with denim shorts and bare legs in the summer months. Simple, effortless and overall comfy! I understand that wearing trainers in a non-gym or non-exercise environment might not be to everyones' taste, but I rather like the look. But for those who want to make the transition into sportsware Nike have teamed up with Liberty and produced a limited edition range using iconic Liberty prints. There is even a wedge trainer for slightly more formal look. Back to the Air Max 1s; the only bad thing is that they are way out of my budget (£90-£105).
P.S I forgot to mention that I got into uni! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment