About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Tuesday 6 September 2011

easily found


This past week has been rather busy! Firstly I have had to do lots of work for art which involved starting a new project and finishing off another (I still haven't finished what I was meant to). I also had to take Bonzo to the vets which was a bit of hassle, but I won't go into that. Then Friday my friends had a joint 18th party, Saturday I had work, then on Sunday I went shopping. So I have got lots of goodies to show you from my trip.

H&M - Blue Jumper £14.99, burnt orange/red shirt £9.99, skirt £3.99
Forever 21 - check shirt £16.75, necklace £3.90
Topshop - Bruce t-shirt £22, black leather brogues £30
I sort of went a bit mad and spent quite a bit of money, but it isn't something I do very often so I will forgive myself for parting with most of my money. I wanted some new pieces just to spruce up my wardrobe as I felt a bit uninspired with the clothes I have at the moment. I think now is a lovely time to go shopping as all the stores have just put out their autumn stock. I partly went shopping just to check the new Forever 21 store on Oxford Street, and I must say that it is amazing! It is super big and is decorated beautifully, I know a few people have said that the clothes aren't that great but I really liked the selection they had there. So, if you haven't been already, go check out the new Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment