About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Sunday 26 June 2011

luck doesn't happen to me, accept for today

Long time no post. Sixth form is stressing me out big time meaning that I haven't had very much time to post. But the other day I did get something that cheered me up slightly. I entered a competition on the Glamour Magazine website and actually won! I never win anything like that so I was pretty chuffed. I won a Montagne Jeunesse face mask, I know its not amazing but I was still very pleased with the prize. It's one especially for blemish prone skin which is perfect for me, so I cannot wait to use it. I will let you know if it's any good and what effect it has on my skin. Have you tried this mask before? Or any other mask from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment