About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

as a falling star fell


Last Friday afternoon I 'modeled' in some photos for my friend Lily, as she was doing an art project and needed someone with long wavy hair. This is one of my favorites, not completely sure why, but it just stood out to me. It was extremely windy and rather cold, and was quite difficult to stop the dress making me look pregnant. It was really fun though, and I discovered why I would make such a rubbish model. There's not much else to say really, life is a bit run-of-the-mill at the moment. Break up from sixth form on Friday though, which is always good!

1 comment: