About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Friday 4 February 2011

hurry along

Just a quick Friday post as I may not have the time (or energy)to post for the rest of the weekend as I'm busy busy busy. I have so many deadlines right now; 2 essays for English literature, an essay for psychology, two separate IT deadlines and to top it off an art deadline. Wish me luck. But on the plus side I am going out on Saturday night with all my lovely friends. It feels like so long since we've all been out together. There is then the dilemma of what to wear though, a dilemma which I still haven't solved. Its a between my purple velvet dress or my new denim hot pants and a random top. I'm also fussing about how to have my hair as well, as it always looks awful so I think I should put in the effort for once. Anyway I won't carry on any longer, hope you all have a great weekend.

jeans - zara, top - my mums old primark

1 comment: