About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Monday 31 January 2011

lazy days


Firstly I'm really sorry that I haven't been blogging much recently but I had exams, then art deadlines and various other things. But I should hopefully be back on track super fast and writing lots of interesting new posts.
Right, so this weekend I didn't really do much at all. But I did get given these two cameras from a family friend, trouble is I only got given one roll of film to go with them. But lets face it I can't complain. I'm rather excited to use them, just need to weather to pick up a bit first so I can go out exploring with them. I also went on a walk through the countryside with my family on Sunday. We walked to a quaint little village and had a drink in an old English style pub. It was the perfect Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. You have a cool Blog :]

    http://milenawhat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very cool! It'll be interesting to see what they produce :) x

    ReplyDelete