About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Friday 30 March 2012

you think I'm so caught up


jumper; H&M, skirt; Zara, belt; Topshop, shoes; Newlook
This is such a lazy post, even the name is lazy (I'm listening to drake right now and couldn't think of anything else). I have been temporarily absent recently, not entirely sure why, I think its just numerous things that have added up leaving me with no time or energy. However, today I broke up from sixth for two weeks which I am so relieved about as I'm just so tired. This does mean that I will be taking a trip to Exeter as per usual when I'm on brake. I leave tomorrow afternoon after work which will be a slight rush but I don't mind as it means I get to go to the seaside sooner. I have banned myself from going shopping whilst I'm there as I really need the money for other more important things, this ban is not a new thing I enforced it quite a while ago. This is one of the reasons for my lack of outfit posts, I'm just wearing the same clothes all the time so there's nothing new to show you guys. Anyway, I may blog while I'm away but I can't promise anything, so if not I shall be back Easter Sunday.

1 comment: