About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

to Devon and back

I haven't blogged in a rather long time (I find myself apologising a lot recently)but the reason for that is that I have been to visit my family in Devon, and I must say it was a lovely experience. I always enjoy my visits down to the seaside, not only because I get to see my family and have a jolly good chin wag, but also because I love the atmosphere that you get when staying at a seaside town. It just feels like home to me, I am able to think more clearly and relax so I always come back refreshed and content, but of course a little bit sad to have left. As always I did see some things that caught my eye whilst I was there, so I have decided to show you.

all but the tights are from H&M

First necklace I found in a flea market and got for £10, I can't remember what type of stone it is sorry. The cross necklace is from Topshop which I found in the sale for only £1.50!!



Finally got my hands on Peach Melba by Barry M and I also picked up a base/top coat as I had been meaning to pick one up for a while

I managed to find a copy of Tess in a charity shop in Topsham (if you're ever passing make sure to stop and have a look around it is beautiful and they have an amazing antiques warehouse). Whilst looking for Wonderland magazine in whsmith, and failing, I found Oh Comely magazine and bought it instead. I have only read a few pages so far but I must say it is a delightful magazine, each page is filled with beautiful photographs and illustrations and features a range of charming articles.

1 comment:

  1. oh nice clothes you bought! :)

    I really like your blog, I´m following...follow me back if you like mine *

    xoxo
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete