About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Thursday 19 May 2011

marc me up





1. West end tote VIP 2. The Stevie 3. The Croc Sofia 4. The Britt
After seeing the Sofia bag in Oxford Circus Topshop last weekend I have seriously considered buying it, that was until I went on the Marc B website and fell in love with the majority of other bags that they sell. These are the ones that I am loving most right now and would give anything to have. Unfortunately my money doesn't stretch that far. I think that it has become harder to find bags on the high street that are both affordable and look high quality, but Marc B seems to have found the middle ground. They look quite high end and not high street at all, which to me is important. Even though the price isn't super cheap it isn't over the top either, I believe that if you want a decent quality bag you have to be prepared to pay that little bit extra. For some of you the prices might be fine, personally I find them reasonably expensive but if I know I will get a lot of use out it then I would be willing to hand over my cash for it. After all, aren't they beautiful?

4 comments:

  1. I like the second to last one, sort of looks like a satchel :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one, I agree that Marc B is a really nice middle ground.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful - and I need a new handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment - and yes I'm replying here because I find it easier to get a conversation going this way :)

    HAH! nice to see somebody who's even more obsessed with Marc B than I am!

    ReplyDelete