About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Sunday 15 May 2011

feeling blue



This isn't really an outfit post as such, it's more of me showing you what I bought yesterday in Oxford Street. But I only got to go into Topshop then had to leave because I kept being ill (not very nice at all). It's really annoying because I had planned that trip a month in advance and it cost me and my mum £34 to get there and back. I will hopefully be able to go again in a few weeks time, but my exams are coming up within the next few weeks so it might not be possible.
The aztec print top was £16 which I thought was quite reasonable for Topshop as their prices often exceed my budget. I think it would be perfect for the summer months paired with some simple denim shorts and converse or sandals. The only thing about this top is that it is quite revealing as the arm holes are really low, but I think it will be acceptable to wear it when its super hot and sunny. Otherwise I would just layer it over a cami top.
The blue tie-dye tights were £10 which personally seems quite expensive for tights. I have had my eye on the pink pair for ages but when I saw them in the store they didn't look as nice as the blue ones. They're a very loud piece so I'm going to have to be quite selective on what I pair them with. I still haven't worked out which shoes I'm going to wear them with yet, but I'm sure I will come up with something soon.
p.s. I'd just like to apologise for my grumpy face in the photo, I still don't feel very well at all and didn't want to put on any make up as it wasn't necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment