About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Monday 28 May 2012

Prom Preview


I went 'prom shopping' yesterday afternoon which turned out to be a rather distressing experience for numerous reasons which I shall not go into right now. However I did come out of the whole experience with a dress and a pair of shoes which I am extremely relieved about, but the dress could do with altering slightly which I hope is possible as apart from that it is gorgeous. I wanted to wait to show you them so that you could see the final product as it were, but I couldn't resist so I have decided to give you a sneak preview. My prom is exactly a month today (Thursday the 28th June) so there is not long to wait anyway. I found out that a lot of people don't have a prom after they've finished their A Levels and instead ony have one at the end of their GCSEs, which I find a bit strange as in America its when you're 18 too.
P.S I forgot to mention that I finished school forever on Friday whoop!

1 comment:

  1. That beading looks amazing! I've got prom after my GCSEs but I'm away so I'm going to have to wait until I finish A levels!

    ReplyDelete