About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Friday 3 February 2012

action movies I shall be watching



So I don't usually sit down to watch an action movie as it is simply not my kind of film, however after watching these trailers I shall definitely be indulging in the genre. I do admit that perhaps some people may not class these two films as action, but in my mind they definitely have aspects of action in them. Plus, recently I've been getting into the whole fairy tale thing, I'm still dying to see Catherine Breillat's sleeping beauty but I just cannot get my hands on it. I'm also studying Angela Carter right now for my literature coursework and strangely like her feminist fairy tale style stories. In other news, I am going out tomorrow night and have nothing to wear, this is not me being melodramatic, I honestly don't have any 'going out' clothes. Well I have a purple velvet dress but I have over worn that over the past few months. I think the reason behind my lack of 'going out' clothes is due to the fact that I really don't feel comfortable in dresses, which is really something I need to get over.

No comments:

Post a Comment