About Me

My photo
I currently study and live in Birmingham and am in my second year of university, undertaking a degree in media and communication. I used to blog (about fashion, style, clothes etc.) but for various reasons stopped. However, I now find myself at a point where I have more developed and informed opinions on an array of different things, including the fashion industry. This blog is not going to be photos of outfits and clothes, but my view on a multitude of topics surrounding the fashion industry. Fashion is something that I love but as media undergraduate I want to write articles that avoid the wishy washy adoration so commonly reflected in fashion blogs and magazines. It's interesting to look a little further and dig a littler deeper.

Saturday 30 October 2010

right now...


So right now I am in love with super high heals, especially ones covered in sparkle and shine. These are my lust haves,





The music I'm listening to at the moment is quite unlike what I usually go for, but my mind is always open to new possibilities and sounds.
Far East Movement; words cannot describe how much I adore these guys, I really have heard anything like them before (which is probably partly why I love them so much). After listening to only one song I felt compelled to downloaded their new album Free Wired which features the likes of Keri Hilson, Snoop Dog, Cataracs, Frankmusik and more. I would recommend it to anyone (as long as you don't mind a few trashy lyrics).

1 comment:

  1. omg those glitter shoes
    i swear my heart just skipped a beat

    ReplyDelete